Cajeto sends heart felt appreciation to Fans as ALIKA "the video" clocks 1k views on Youtube within 2 weeks of it"s release (@cajetodeswagga1)


Rap king from the East and Alika crooner Cajeto has in heartfelt appreciation post thanked fans whom he credited for being instrumental in the many views and commendation Alika official Video has been getting on the Social Media.




watch video below

With tears in my eyes, and heart full of joy, I want to say a very big thank you to all my fans (JETOfellaz) for your support so far....Alika video hits 1k views on YouTube, 5k on Instagram and 6.7k views on Facebook in just less than 2weeks of release... Thanks to everybody that viewed, shared, those that posted even without me asking, I'm just a nobody, a young hustler, Only God's grace and your support brought me this far... I appreciate 🙌 and promise never to let you down.. We never start sef, anticipate nothing less than hits from me....
  #TheyCallMeCajetodeswagga #NoHarmonyWithoutMoney#AlikaWorldWide #Alika_wey_d_DISturb


Comments