Tech Guru and CEO of Clock technologies Mr Juno gives out free recharge cards as he turns a year older .

Tech guru and CEO of Clock studios has a word for you all as he turns a year older + he is giving out some freebies for some people.
Read below.
I thank God Almighty for His gracious mercy and love He has shown to me throughout these years, I pray that He will guide, protect and direct me in this new beginning of a greater height that am moving to, may His Grace and mercy be my shelter as I reawaken the giant in me through the power of His death and resurrection, Amen.
...........
The best of wishes and love do I desire from you my friends...wish me well...and as a token of my gratitude to God for this great gift of life, I will be giving out N100 Recharge card on my new facebook page, "Mrjuno" every 1hour starting from 9am this morning till 9pm...
just like my facebook page which is : Mrjuno.

Comments