Chris Brown ex girlfriend karrueche tran breaks down in tears as she visits IDP camp in Abuja (photos)



American model, Karrueche Tran had a humbling experience to
share when she took time off her schedule to visit Internally Displaced People’s (IDP) camp in Abuja.


According to Chris Brown’s ex-Girlfriend, she fought back tears at the thought of ‘ever complaining about life.’

Karrueche was invited to Nigeria to host the launch of a new upscale hangout in Abuja.

She shared the experience below on instagram

Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit an IDP camp in Abuja where many of the #bringbackourgirls came to. I remember seeing the #bringbackourgirls movement on social media but seeing it in person was a much different experience. I was able to listen to this mothers story of her journey from Northern Nigeria. It was very heartbreaking to hear and to see their living conditions. She said when it rains they have no choice but to stand and there is little to no work for her husband. I told her I admire her for her strength and I will pray for her and her family everyday. This was a very humbling experience for me-I cried at the thought of ever complaining about anything in life. It is unfortunate but I know God will protect them. We can not save the world but we can take small steps to help


Comments

  1. E-huggz to her. Love her for this. May God comfort those people

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Choose the (anonymous) profile if you do not have any of the other mentioned profiles (Let us hear your opinion)