One day i will figure it out then settle down - Banky W

Mr. Capable, Banky W got intimate with urban
magazine, Blanck Magazine. The EME chief
revealed he has been heartbroken so many
times but identified it is important for him to
continue growing.
“There are good and bad women in every
corner of the globe. I’ve had similar
experiences on both sides; I’ve had my heart
broken and I’ve broken hearts,” he said.
“It’s important to constantly grow; to become
bigger and better, to expand, and to broaden
your horizons,” he added.
The R&BW singer concluded by saying he
hopes to get married one day although he
doesn’t know when “One day I’ll figure it out,
settle down, and get married.
Until then, I guess I’m learning from all these
experiences and trying to make myself a
better man.” he concluded
Well, I wonder if it is when the sky turns red that he will .

Comments