Never before heard story about C.Ronaldo


“I have to thank my friend Albert Fantrau
for my success. We played together for a
youth club. When people from Sporting (The
team Man U bought Ronaldo from) arrived,
they told us that whoever scored more goals
would be accepted to their
Academy”
“We won that game 3-0, I scored the first
goal, then Albert scored a header, and the
third was a goal that impressed everyone.
Albert went on one on one with the goal
keeper. I was running next to him, he went
round the keeper, all he needed to do was
just to get the ball into the empty net. But,
he passed it to me and I scored. I was
accepted to the Academy.
“After the match, I approached him and
asked him “why” and he answered; “You’re
better than me”.
Several years after, journalist went to
Albert’s house, and asked whether the story
was true. He confirmed. He also said that his
career as a football player finished after that
match and he is now unemployed.
“But where did you get such a gorgeous
house, a car? You seemed to be a rich
person. You also maintain your family……
where is all this from?”
Albert proudly replied; “its from
Cristiano.”
Now you know what friendship really means.

Comments