IMO 2019: Nwosu responds to endorsement to run for governorship.

I Ugwumba Uche Nwosu,the Chief of staff to the Executive Governor of Imo state, His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha wish to express my profound gratitude to the entire youths of Imo State from different political,professional and religious backgrounds who gathered at the Titanic view hotel on Saturday 3rd of february 2018 to endorse me for the governorship of the state come 2019.


Let me inform you that I am overwhelmed with this outpouring of love and support for my person.I am elated that youths of Imo state repose so much confidence in me.

In recent times many groups and association have been bombarding me with the call to run for governorship of the state come 2019.


In due time i will openly make my intention known to all my wellwishers and generality of Imo people.


Meanwhile I promise not to let you down or take the various endorsements for granted.


Once again accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Signed

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu.MNITP,FCAI

Comments