Photos: Nollywood Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo Opens His Multimillion Naira House In Imo State

Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo opens his multimillion Naira house in his hometown in Aboh-Mbaise, Imo State

see some reactions below;

Bethel Ugoo I nukwa! Kanayo O Kanayo, you’re the only Nollywood actor who can act like a Ritualist. Well, it’s none of my business.

My concern is that you have finally built a multi-million house in real life after owning many houses in Nollywood.

I’m happy this is happening live! in Imo state. Oya oga Rochas, knack am one gigantic statue.

Obinna Cosmos Alaneme I don’t understand Nigerians ooo. So because he likes acting as a ritualist in movies now he has done a ritual to earn this abi. This man is one of the most successful Nollywood actors of all time. Poverty de disturb none igbos so much. That they don’t believe people make money by hard works. May God have mercy on you all.

Emmanuel Omogbeme This man that always act Ogboni film Congratulations o but hope you are not a ritualist cause I will run when I see you in reality.  I pray God give us money that people will gossip

Comments