2019: I Have Three People In Mind To Succeed Me - Rochas

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has revealed that he has shortlisted three persons to succeed him.

In an interview, he said when he decides, he will choose one of the three shortlisted persons.

He however pointed out that there is nothing wrong if his son in law and Chief of Staff, Uche Nwosu decides to run for office of the governor.

He said “I never knew him (Uche Nwosu) from Adam. I never knew his father. By happenstance, he worked with me.

“He found my daughter and married my daughter. So, because of that, he can no longer be a man? Assuming that he is qualified to run for even president of Nigeria he cannot run because he is Rochas’ son-in-law?

“To be somebody’s in-law is now an offence? I don’t understand how people reason. Another thing I hate is this issue about zoning. You take power and you zone it as if it a cake. Let him that has something upstairs, that is qualified, lead.

Comments