Happy Birthday Miss Anaeto Linda

Miss Anaeto Linda an undergraduate at imo state university, department of history and internatinal studies 300L; she is one of the most beautiful faces  long as imo state university owerri is concern, she is celebrating her birthday today Friday 25th August.

Set the world on fire with your beauty and dreams then use the flames to light a birthday candle, happy birthday dear.

Still on celebration, one of the most influential and a Big name in IMSU  Dim Raymond Onyedikachukwu Omeni-Pius wrote

“Today I celebrate you. On this special day when you entered the world, How was I to know you'd rock my world? Your smile, your touch, the way you love me, I never knew......until you What a relationship could be. So I celebrate you. My friend, my love. I celebrate you. The beautiful person that you are.

I celebrate you. Because I'm the lucky one, by far. So as you celebrate one more year.
I'm celebrating you, my precious dear. I love you Linda Always and forever”


Comments