Meet 18 year old girl with world longest tongue.


If you are still wondering the possibility of the pic above wait till Guinness book of records publishes it.
There was a photo of this young lady sticking out her tongue some years back and the length of her tongue shot her to limelight. She believes she has the world's longest tongue and is currently in talks with Guinness World Records to confirm her belief. The current holder on record is Nick Stoeberl with 3.9- inches tongue. As for Adrianne, her 4 inches serpent-like appendage can touch her nose, chin, elbow, and even her eye with a little help!

Adrianne said: “I feel as though I may have inherited it but I think with time and me sticking out my tongue a lot as a kid could have stretched it.
“My mum, grandmother and my great grandfather all had very long tongues.




Mehn...that gal got one hell of a snake in her mouth.

Comments

Post a Comment

Choose the (anonymous) profile if you do not have any of the other mentioned profiles (Let us hear your opinion)